We are currently looking for an intern with a passion for wine. Someone who can write for our blog, but also help us think about our concept. Share a Bottle is located in central Amsterdam, within easy reach by bicycle and public transport.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic personality with good writing skills
- An independent attitude
- Available four days a week for four months
- Outstanding language and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Sufficient knowledge of wine.
What are you going to do?
- You write nice readable, informative English-language articles and blog posts for the website
- Find interesting wine facts, news and research
- You maintain the social media channels
- Create a communication plan for the company
- Research the wine world
What do we offer?
- Ability to work partly at home
- Two days a week together at office
- A cool workplace (WeWork / Metropolis) in a beautiful location
- Tasty and healthy lunches
- A weekly cocktail evening with free wine and beer
- Many responsibilities
- An educational internship with a chance to build a good network
- Rotate with the team
- An attractive placement fee
- Writing experience in Dutch is a must;
- Able to work independently; drafting skills
- Sufficient knowledge of English is a must
- Experience in research is an advantage.
Furthermore, we are currently looking for:
– CTO / Co-Founder
- A creative Chief Technology Officer with a passion for wine. For a job description and details about this vacancy, please contact Anand Kanhai on +316 14,763,538.
Enthusiastic? Send an email with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. http://www.share-a-bottle.com
– CMO / Co-Founder
- A creative Chief Marketing Officer with a passion for wine. For a job description and details about this vacancy, please contact Anand Kanhai on +316 14,763,538.
– CIO / Chief Innovation Officer
- A creative Chief Innovation Officer with a passion for wine and disruption. Preferably someone from the creative industries or an artist. For a job description and details about this vacancy, please contact Anand Kanhai on +316 14,763,538.
– Trainee Marketing (almost graduated or already graduated)
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative trainees with an interest in wine, in the following areas:
- (Online) marketing / social media – help us build our wine community
- Event marketing – create and organize our events
- PR / communication – like our community
- Hospitality management – create and organize our events
- Sales / marketing – help to grow our community
- Technology / web design – design and build our community
- Art / copywriting / design / photography – design and build our community
What we offer:
- Attractive placement fee
- Inspiring workplace
- Start-up experience
- Chance of a permanent job
- Creative and challenging tasks
- Fun and inspiring colleagues
- ‘Super Friday Wines’